Reflections From The Well



Reflections From The Well is a new blog I've started to record my journey through the book, The Well, written by Mark Hall of Casting Crowns.

E
very once in awhile, a book comes along that I absolutely must read. Correction. Not just read, but ingest. The message is intended as a life changer.

When my dear friend, Kathy, mentioned she was thinking of reading this book as a group, I knew I had to be part of this beautiful adventure. I describe it that way because I've always related to the Samaritan woman at the well. In the Bible, Jesus 'knows' all there is to know about her past and her adulterous lifestyle. He offers living water to fill the holes in her heart from all the wells that dried up previously in her life.


You can also follow along on the Reflections From The Well Facebook page.

Comments

Popular Posts