My Valentine's Day Message


While reflecting on Love, I am reminded that this is something I strive for every single day. Celebrating and extending Love should be part of our existence. God is Love. In the Bible, we read that the greatest thing in the world is Love.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." Mark 12:28-31

As a single woman, I am not sad in any way on this Valentine's Day. Many are, however. For those hurting hearts, I pray that God comes to love on your heart in a way like no other can. I've experienced this, and my hope is that you will as well.

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" 1 John 3:1

My sweet daughter is also my Valentine. I celebrate my love for her daily; giving her a card and a sweet reminder of how dear she is to me on Valentine's Day warms my heart. I am sure it warms her heart too. God has graciously given my Angelica to me, and becoming a mother is not only a miracle, but an answer to prayer.

"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalms 127:3

"He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the LORD!" Psalms 113:9

There is a beautiful love letter here for you, from our Heavenly Father. If you do not know him, maybe you will come to know him while reading how much he loves you. Blessings to you as you read our Father's Love Letter The Devotions on the home page describe, in depth, each passage within the Father's Love Letter. I think this is beautiful. Here is that link for the Devotions.



How dearly God loves us! How much He yearns to fill our hearts to overflowing with His enduring, abiding love!

Comments

Popular Posts