Love Moves

"When I have plotted, manipulated, fixated and schemed my way into a realization that I am just desperately needy of God to do something, then love moves." - John Lynch, www.Truefaced.com



~ Love calls me to a higher path, a more authentic, more vulnerable response.
~ Love reminds me that I cannot always be there when my child gets hurt, but He will.
~ Love reminds me that He will use ugliness to make us even more beautiful.
~ Love empowers me to see hurtful people are full of pain and deeply need Jesus.
~ Love frees me to forgive, so I can be free to love again.
~ Love actually slowly begins to free me to care for my adversaries.
~ Love convinces me He’s in control and loves all that concerns me more than I do.
~ Love teaches me to run to my God, the One who loves me most
~ Love allows me to talk, so I don’t stuff my pain inside and walk in shame.
~ Love directs me to my daughter to let her know how proud I am of the beautiful
heart God has formed in her.
~ Love gives me words to communicate the depth of my sadness when she is in pain.
~ Love instructs me to remind my daughter that God stands with His arm around her even in the midst of cruel nonsense that hurts her heart.
~ Love reminds me there is no event He will not redeem.
~ Love allows me to not forget how deeply this world needs Jesus.
~ Love brings me to peace.

I love our God. I will follow our God. I will trust our God. I will praise and worship our God. I will teach others of God’s love. I will depend upon the love of God to heal me. I will continue to model God’s life of grace to my family and friends, even when I am in my own pain.

~ I love our God.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful post! This is a book all in itself. If you are the author you should put some photos together and publish this as a gift book. I could envision pictures for each line.

    My favorite one line is the one at the end where you speak of what Love allows you to do in the midst of your pain. Beautiful and moving. My heart nods with understanding and joins you in praising our God who loves us so perfectly.~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

May the words shared here bless you in some way and inspire you to draw closer to God. Your input is welcomed and appreciated, my friend!

Popular Posts