Rashae's Message


Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: yes, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant - Psalm 35:27

I met a man with a message yesterday. His name is Rashae and he is a child of God who also happens to work as a baggage clerk at my local Safeway store. Rashae also lives with Cerebral Palsy. My purpose was to fly in and out with something to prepare for dinner. God had something else in mind.

As Rashae bagged the six items I purchased, he asked me if I needed help carrying my groceries out to my car. As I declined his help, I thanked him and began walking away... God bless you!

Suddenly, Rashae stopped what he was doing and told me to wait.


God?


I think you need help to your car!


He continued to tell me how much He loves Jesus as he walked me out of the store. That is all he could do was tell me how good God is. Rashae always stops what he's doing when someone mentions God. Well, he had my curiosity peaked. I wanted to hear his story. So, when we walked out the door, I stopped and asked Rashae what God has done.


What has He DONE? I'll tell you what God has done!


When I believed I'd be in a wheelchair all of my life, He yanked me right out of my wheelchair!


When I was told I would not walk, He made me walk!


He made it so I could talk again!


As Rashae held his right arm up, bent at his elbow, he told me..


And my hand? My hand was always up here (at his neck)

God brought my hand way down here! (at his waste)


THAT's what God has done!


If standing there in front of Safeway with Rashae, praising God for his miracles, wasn't enough? He then insisted on walking me to my car. I have to walk you to your car so I can bring the cart back.


Rashae continued to tell me how the devil tried to convince him of all these lies.


That devil is just a big fat liar. Nobody should listen to him. ~


I want you to do something...for ME. When you go to your church, I want you to tell everybody what I just told you!


Of course I will, Rashae. God bless you.

'Go home to your friends, and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He has had compassion on you.' And he departed and began to proclaim in Decapolis all that Jesus had done for him; and all marveled." - Mark 5: 19-20

Comments

  1. Praise God. This reminds me of incident happen to me and mother as well. I will share this with everyone once I find and post to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by, and for sharing Rashae's message. To always focus on what the Lord has done and to glorify His name is the most we can do to show our love for our Father. God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

May the words shared here bless you in some way and inspire you to draw closer to God. Your input is welcomed and appreciated, my friend!

Popular Posts