In God's Hands

HUGS

are

so

great!

The best hugs come when I am feeling real tired of carrying so much on my shoulders.

Yes, I can give these things to God, but once in awhile it would be nice to just

bury my face in someone's chest and

CRY it all out!


When I was in the depths of my depression,

I had a friend

who always knew how to comfort me

and lift me from an episode of fear.

He would hold my face in both of his hands,

get real close and look at me straight in the eyes

...and tell me..

"You're doing fine.

You're a great mom.

Everything is going to be okay."

I now know God's comfort.

He now speaks these same words to me.

I feel Him holding my face in His loving hands.



Comments

Post a Comment

May the words shared here bless you in some way and inspire you to draw closer to God. Your input is welcomed and appreciated, my friend!

Popular Posts