Reflections From My Heart: Expecting the Unexpected


I have always been a worry wart.

This is not ok! 

I hate the feeling I get in my mind and my body when worry sets in! Anxiety is a FOE! Thoughts of discouragement are cracks in the foundation of Faith!

We make a plan and when the unexpected creeps in there, we are either derailed or we have already looked ahead, prepared for the inevitable twists and turns.


"In Him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will.." Ephesians 1:11


I am reminded to expect the unexpected. As I move forward in God's plan, the enemy has not rested one bit. We know he prowls around waiting to steal, kill and destroy. (John 10:10) 

 So, we already have his number, right?


We only see a tiny part of God’s plan, whereas He sees the big picture. His ways are higher than our ways (Isaiah 55:9), and through each problem or difficulty we face, we must rely on God to be our guide and source of wisdom. When we acknowledge God and hear His voice, there is no need to worry about tomorrow. Not only is HE already there but He has promised to always be with us as He walks us into the next day. We have also witnessed how God does so much more than we ever expected! 

There are GREAT and AMAZING things waiting for me around the corner as I BELIEVE! Amen!


When it comes to anticipating the unexpected, we as Christians should ARMOUR UP as we walk head on into the Glory of the Lord! Thy will be done means just that. If we know God's will and He has provided for and blessed that vision, He is not going to change things up on us. He will fulfill it. Nothing will thwart His plan. (Job 42:2)


Then Jesus said to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” Matthew 15:28


"And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen." Matthew 21:21


Our faith requires much of us. I was saying these same words yesterday. Some encouraging thoughts about believing and walking in God's Divine will.....

  • No complaining!
  • Pray fervently!
  • No distractions!
  • Seek God's advice, not the wisdom of man!
  • Follow God's lead!
  • Be obedient to God and do not sin!

Amen and Amen ♥ Reflections from My Heart 

Comments

Popular Posts