On The Right Path

We live our lives and all around us are overwhelming events of the world, many tragic, some devastating, too many unthinkable and the unimaginable is becoming reality.

And in this reality, I am grateful for my refuge in a mighty and powerful God. When the world around me is too much, I go to Him; and He is always enough and I am overwhelmed in a different and majestic way.

Good morning God! Praising that You are here with me.

Good morning friends! If your world is overwhelming with tragedy, devastation, the unthinkable and the unimaginable, imagine that there could be peace amongst all the chaos, calm in all your storms and real moments of an unimaginable eternity with a God who thought of you before the creation of this world.

A God who knows your struggles and challenges, who celebrates your triumphs, and a God who wants you to know Him. The world will not change, your circumstances may not change, but with God in your life, you will see the world differently and have strength to maneuver through it.

In hope, I pray for you to hear God's call, "My child I love You, I have loved you since the beginning of time. Accept my gift. What is that gift? It is my son, who followed a plan and did as I asked, so that I could be with you in eternity. I have a plan for your life too, and it is amazing if you allow me to set the path, to protect you from the elements and live for me, because my Son died for you."



















For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show
Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are blameless toward Him.
2 Chronicles 16:9

Comments

  1. Sister, I really needed this reminder today. 2 Chronicles 16:9 is such a powerful promise . . . and because of you, I'm going to claim it today . . . knowing with certainty that Almighty God is faithful.
    Blessings!
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God! I especially love how it says "they eyes of the Lord run to and fro". I've often wondered at how very busy God is! Well, He does have an army of Angels He calls upon to go to battle for us. I get images in my mind of them standing guard, chasing off the angels of darkness. He's got our backs, sister. Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

May the words shared here bless you in some way and inspire you to draw closer to God. Your input is welcomed and appreciated, my friend!

Popular Posts