Prophesied Prayer of 2/10/2015

Living as a survivor, overcomer, and warrior does not come without times of complete exhaustion and yes...defeat. Even the warrior needs to fall into the arms of our Heavenly Father. Do you find yourself struggling to surrender all to God and seek rest in Him? It is ok to rest and release our burdens to the Lord. We are not meant to carry them. 

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Two years ago today, I received a prophetic word from a pastor by the name of Joseph. This was during a "Destined for Destiny", spiritual giftings workshop. Recently, I was searching for my notes taken by my beloved sister, Kim Whitt, who was also the workshop instructor that evening. I happened to find her notes today, tucked within the pages of my Bible. Low and behold, the notes are dated 2/10/15, exactly two years ago, to the day.

Joseph prayed, "Shake out your hands and release all apprehension as you receive what the Spirit is saying. The Lord knows you. Shalom to you! I bring you complete peace and blessing. I have placed a hedge of protection and peace around you. I want you to know what a beautiful daughter you are. Angels protect and love you and minister to you. The Lord said your name has meaning; Beloved, Dear One.

God cares about you and is going to fight for you. He knows and is proud of you. He has sent His warring angels to encamp all around you, fighting for you. You are not alone. You have prayed for the salvation of your family. God has heard your prayers and they will be answered.

You know who you are in Christ.You hold onto the promise that He never leaves you or forsakes you. You are willing to listen and hold back even though it is hard to see things going on. It will all work out for good.

"And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose." Romans 8:28 (Amplified)

Start sleeping good at night by listening to soul soaking music. Allow yourself to sleep with it and rest in Him. 

You have the understanding of a warrior's heart. Your prayers are mighty. When the Lord wakes you, listen. Get up and go to a secret place, then return to sleep. You are a warring angel on earth, exacting and praying with precision. There is nothing 'general' about you! You are a mighty warrior in prayer and take to the battle well with your warring angels all around.

The warrior can take a break and fall into His arms. You will experience more laughter and burst of joy as you listen to music throughout each night. Freedom from the fight will produce mighty works in your soul. He will comfort you in that time.

Pastor Joseph told me it is ok to relax and gave me the song, "The Warrior is a Child", and encouraged me to listen to it and soak up the words. How fitting and timely for this reminder to come during this season of rest as I take this sabbatical, and to the DAY!

Lately I've been winning battles left and right
But even winners can get wounded in the fight
People say that I'm amazing
I'm strong beyond my years
But they don't see inside of me
I'm hiding all the tears
Chorus:
They don't know that I come running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
(Look up for His smile)
'Coz deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child
(Aahhh)
Unafraid because His arrow is the best
But even soldiers need a quiet place to rest
People say that I'm amazing
I never face retreat, oh no
But they don't see the enemies
That lay me at His feet
Chorus:
They don't know that I come running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
(Look up for His smile)
'Coz deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child
(Aahhh)
They don't know that I come running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
(Look up for His smile)
'Coz deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child






Comments

Popular Posts