Quiche Delish!!


I love cooking simple, healthy, delish dishes! 
A friend of mine taught me how to make quiche and 
I can't tell you how many I've made since then.  
I was always intimidated by quiche! 
Now we have fun changing it up with all kinds of yummy ingredients!

Spinach, mushroom, and yellow bell pepper quiche topped with a light spray of Asiago cheese

The base mix is easy peasy and the crust is always a pre-made pizza crust in our house. I am no Betty Crocker!

The recipe makes two. You'll need two because the first one disappears real fast!

-  Preheat the oven to 400 degrees

-  Whisk the base egg mixture together in a medium mixing bowl - Set aside:
         4 eggs
         1 cup Half and Half
         1 package Mrs. Knorr's Leek Soup Mix

-  You can stuff the quiche with whatever you choose! These are some of my   favorites:

         Bacon (cooked/crumbled)
         Spinach
         Mushroom
         Asparagus
         Zucchini
         Bell Pepper
         Red Onion
         Sliced Red Potato
         Cheese

-  Putting it all together

Place the dough in a nonstick 8"- 9" pie pan.  I prefer using a spring pan, myself.

Layer your ingredients

Pour half the egg mixture over the layered goodies

Top with shredded cheese!  My favorites are Asiago and Romano but it depends on what you've stuffed the quiche with. Cheddar is good too!

Bake for 45 minutes

Buon Appetito!!


Comments

  1. Yum..... Wishing that I can have this for lunch right now haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

May the words shared here bless you in some way and inspire you to draw closer to God. Your input is welcomed and appreciated, my friend!

Popular Posts